Capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings ascribed to them in stocksjar’s Terms and Conditions of Use, available here: www.stocksjar.com
A. Upon performing the registration process, you will be asked to provide certain information, such as your first and last name, residence, email address, gender and birthday, as well as a username and password and certain financial information. The username and password are used to ensure that only you have access to any of the personal information you have provided. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any password you use to register, and you should always be careful whenever disclosing information online.
B. In addition, we receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”). The amount of personally identifying information you provide is up to you, and you are not legally obligated to provide such information. However, your use of the Site or the Services may be curtailed if such information is not provided.
C. You may provide information on behalf of another person or entity. If you completed the registration on behalf of another entity or if you otherwise provide information regarding another person or entity, you represent to us that you were authorized by that person or entity to give us consent to use the submitted information. We may use third party contractors to collect and aggregate this information.
A. We may use software technologies such as unique identifiers or “cookies” to collect and store information related to user interactions with the Services. Cookies are small data files that are placed onto your device by our servers. We may use temporary session cookies, which are terminated when the user closes the current session, to store certain personal information provided by the user for purposes of administering that session. We also may use persistent cookies, which remain saved on the user’s device after the current session is closed, to store user information to facilitate future sessions.
B. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your device. Each browser is different, but generally, users can remove cookies by following directions provided in the browser’s “help” file. Please note that, if you reject cookies or disable cookies, some features of the Services may not function properly.
D. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information (“PII”) you submit while on our site.
Use of Information
User-identifiable information will be used by the Company and its affiliates’ employees, consultants and third party service providers in connection with the Company’s business (including, without limitation, as described elsewhere in this Policy), in connection with the operation and management of the Site, to enhance performance of the Site, to tailor the Site to Users’ preferences, and to analyze trends, including, without limitation, as follows:
- To enable us to verify your credentials, in order to maintain reasonable security, provide developers with the information that is useful in developing new features and Services for our users, enable us to develop and improve the features, contents, and Services available, fulfill your requests for our products and Services, in connection with your use of the Site, to respond to your inquiries about our Services, to offer you our products or Services that we believe may be of interest to you, to carry out transactions which you have requested, to enforce our rights and resolve disputes.
- We will retain information transmitted to us in the context of use of Services for further internal use in connection with our efforts to improve our Services and products.
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each newsletter communication or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We may use non-personally identifying information that we collect to provide statistical information about users of the Site, to improve the quality, design, and content of our Site, to analyze the use of our Site and to cooperate with law enforcement.
Disclosure of Information
- In certain cases, we may provide User information to other third parties, such as advertisers, partners or for online advertising auctions. Where we provide User information to third parties, other than for use on our behalf, it will be provided either in the aggregated form that does not identify User identity or in a form that does not link the information to Users’ PII. In certain cases, such as information provided to our advertisers, we may provide non-personally identifiable identification (for example, gender) in connection with an IP address.
- We may disclose your personal information to:
Third-party vendors who provide Services to us or facilitate or evaluate the Site, such as email service providers sending e-mails on our behalf ;
We may share aggregated or anonymous data with third parties for any use whatsoever without restriction.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process or in response to a law enforcement agency’s request; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe appropriate to comply with applicable laws, regulations, orders, legal processes or government or regulatory requests, including tax authorities in Israel, the United States and elsewhere, as well as in order to comply with anti-money laundering laws and regulations. In such cases, we reserve the exclusive right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In the event that the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your PII will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or prominent notice on our Site for 30 days before any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
- You should be aware, however, that there is no data that is transmitted over the Internet that can be guaranteed 100% secure in transmission or safe from theft or illegal capture.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
The Company encourages you to review your information regularly to ensure that it is correct and complete. As a Registered User, you can review and change your personal information by going to the page marked “My Profile” on the Site.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Questions and Feedback
Agreeing to Terms